Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The things you say

So when I named my blog I had all these intentions of writing about all the funny things Lex says. The kid says something hilarious like everyday. I don't think I have yet to tell you all what he has said. So here is the stuff I can think of right now.

Carl, Lex and I are driving down the road. Carl and I are talking all the sudden

Lex Says "Hell No"
I Say: What did you say?
Lex: "I said Elmo"

This happened when he was 3.

Jump forward to last week. We are listening to the new song from all American rejects and of course Lex starts singing.

I Say: "Buddy we shouldn't sing that song it has a naughty word in it."
Lex says: "No it just says give you some help"

It has already been decided when Lex starts kindergarten and the principal calls Carl has to go. You know your screwed when your 5 year old can think faster than you. Of course that's not hard for Lex to do with me. I'm a little slow.

A couple of weeks ago we were having fhe with Carls family. Gary (Carl's dad) answered his cell phone : "this is Gary Tyger" to which Lex said "Scary Tiger!"

The next week we were at Carl's parents house and Grandma Rosie had the table set with place mats. Lex looks at them and then asked me why there were little rugs on the table.

I have way more but this is what I could think of right now. Maybe these are only funny to me.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from 365...





3 comments:

Amanda Gibson said...

What a smart little turkey!

Amanda Gibson said...

Did I just say "little turkey"? Holy crap. You can just go ahead and smack me.

Bonnie Young said...

What a kid! But you've inspired me to actually write down the things my girls say. Thanks Jec!