Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's about time...

The laundry is caught up - this is a once in a life time event for me. It has never happened before and probably will never happen again. That is why nobody in this house is changing their clothes for a week. Just kidding I will to the laundry to avoid the stink.
The boy is asleep - this is also another once in a life time event. He has not taken a not since i don't know 2004. He is grounded from cartoons because he lied to me, so I guess he had nothin else to do but go to sleep. Yesterday I told him he could not take his sunglasses to preschool. Then as we were heading out the door I asked him if he had anything in his bulging pocket. He said no. I gave him the you need to tell the truth because you will get in trouble for lying speech. Again I asked if there was anything in his pocket. He said no I pulled the sunglasses from his pocket and let him choose no Spongebob or no Simpsons for a week. He chose Spongebob. Thank you!!!!! His punishment is my reward. I hate Spongebob and yes hate is a strong word.

Anyway since two once in a lifetime things happened in the same day I did these.....

3 comments:

lishajeanne said...

I wish Luke would nap. I wish my laundry was a cute and organized as yours! WOW!

Amanda Gibson said...

Wow - look at you all organized with your laundry. Wanna come to my house and organize mine? Yea, I didn't think so. Super cute layouts, Jec!

Jessica said...

Jec,

Super cute layouts! You make me want to scrapbook my halloween pictures too. I love how you used the Mr. Campy for halloween. I cant wait to see these in real life. You are super talented!

Jessica