Thursday, August 28, 2008
Have a GREAT labor day weekend! On Monday morning when you are sleeping in, all cozy and warm in your beds think of me sleeping in a tent on the nice hard ground probably freezing to death.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Please note: It was a windy day and I am really not sure what is going on with my hair
Sometime over the weekend I made some really yummy cupcakes that I found on a blog. I cant remember who's it was but you use this recipe for the cupcakes (Its a strange site - the recipe is towards the bottom of the page.) and this recipe for the frosting. They were super tasty.
Anyway the reason I tell you all this - we renewed our wedding vows with one of the cupcakes. I had just got my self a Dt. Dr. P and a scrumptious cupcake when Carl walked up and acted like he was going to take a bite. Then he shoved it in my face. 2" of frosting went up my nose. I was pissed and tried to smash what was left in his face of course I miss and it lands on the ground so I get as much frosting in my hand and wipe it all over his face. It was funny afterward - so we decided since we didn't do the whole frosting thing all over the face at our wedding 9 years later was better late than never.
My scrap break is over and here is what I did for moments...It was a great way to end my "break". I loved these papers - so fun!
On Monday this guy started Preschool. He is going to a preschool that is also a daycare. I think he will do much better there than in someones basement sitting in a chair for 2 hours. Last year did not go well and he only went until October. The one he is going to now is much more hands on learning and they have like 5 teachers. He even gets to take his own lunch. He loves his Spiderman bag from the target dollar bin. He begged to go yesterday. He was so funny he said all the teachers wanted me to come back today! We are hoping this year goes much better.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
- Water makes me pee --- a lot
- I am taking a small like 2 week (its almost over) scrap break. Here is my thoughts - I never think I do it enough (scrap booking that is - geesh get your mind out of the gutter!) and I always think I should. So I am taking a break so I wont feel guilty.
- Why doesn't anyone in Idaho Falls carry the LOVE ELSIE stuff? I DO LOVE ELSIE! and cosmo and october afternoon and pink paisley and and and.......
- I hate white sunglasses
- I wish we could sell a house
- I want to learn how to sew - the apron (my dads still wears on occasion) that I made in the 7th grade does not count. I want to make this. Cute huh - I bought the pattern so am I a little closer.
- Lex and Carl make me laugh everyday - that makes me happy.
- Wish I could go shopping and eat sno-cones with this girl every day.
- I wish the person who has checked out the work and the glory Vol. 4 on CD from the Idaho Falls Library would take it back. I would like a turn.
- Happy Birthday to Jimmy John Sandwich - you know who you are! Your finally as old as me! I hope you have a great day!
- Loving this girls playlist. I heart Bon Jovi. Thanks for reminding me!
- I wish we could sell a freakin house - like yesterday.
- Missing these guys.