Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving review

Finally our Thanksgiving pictures. I'm sure you don't care by now but its better late than never.



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Carl wanted to cook so we had fourteen people at our house. Carl cooked a yummy turkey. Lex wouldn't eat it because he says you are only suppose to eat chicken not turkey. Apparently all food is made from chicken. Funny boy. Anyway we had A TON of food!

Ya gotta start the day by reading the ad's. Lex would like one of everything - except for the pages with girl stuff. Nobody wants that stuff.
Tons and tons of yummy food

Notice Carl's shirt. It was made just for him by Old Navy. See it has a Tiger on it and he is a Tyger and it has 79 on it. The year he was made. Cool huh!
We wrote what we were thankful for on pieces of paper and tied them to balloons and let them go outside. (Note for next year: get high float in balloons and don't use cardstock for the super cute tags.)

I'm pretty sure he's the only one who ate the cranberry sauce. In fact he was going at it face first but by the time I got my camera he found a fork. Do people really eat this stuff? I do but I think after dinner we had twice as much as we had set out.

In other news my son is a genius. He wrote this all by himself! How cool is that? I didn't even know he could spell without someone telling him every letter. He even knew what he spelled. I think its the cutest Ice man ever. I am his mother I can think that.
He also draws pretty cute dogs. It was Lex's birthday on Saturday and out of all the toys he got this white board his is favorite. He loves to draw and his Aunt Christi and Uncle Paul picked a winner with this idea. He also hasn't taken off the spiderman hoodie he got. Birthday pictures coming soon....
We also got new phones. I picked the same one as Carl so I wouldn't have to waste time reading the manual. He's into that type of thing. (weirdo) He thought it would be sooo funny to put a background on for me. He is so sweet....
Yes that is a dogs butt with sunglasses on it. Cute. Since the only thing I know how to do on this stinkin' phone besides dial, it may be on there for awhile. Carl you are a jerk!
A funny jerk.

1 comment:

Bonnie Young said...

Thats freaking funny. Sounds like something I might do to my husband, just to get a rise out of him. So Funny.
Merry Christmas Jec.