Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Picture overload!

A couple of weekends ago my good friend noticed that Target had Gingerbread Houses on sale. So we quickly bought some. We were going to do them a little closer to Christmas but Lex just couldn't wait. They were super fun and I recommend it to anyone.

First you need some very large soda's from your favorite gas station so they can be in every picture you take.

Then you need to read the instructions very carefully.































Then you need husbands who claim they don't really want to participate. (then they just kinda take over)





































Lex even put a candy cane heart on the back of his! I cant wait until next year when we do it again.
*It's obvious blogger and I are not agreeing on where the pictures should be placed, so this post looks fantastic. I'm sick of trying to fix it.

1 comment:

Bonnie Young said...

Who cares, I'm just glad that you post, unlike me who's ben MIA for a while. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Would that have been the night that Amanda & I saw you at the gas station?