Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some random info & a late Thanksgiving review

Lex went to see Santa on Saturday. Last year he was so nervous about a man coming into our house in the night. This year he is all about the man bringing toys!

This girl had a birthday last week. We celebrated by having Garcia's for lunch and a couple hours later we had Sub Zero ice cream for dessert. YUM!

This girl has a blog again! I'm so excited she has the funniest stories and a great play list.

My cell phone just died mid call, a few days ago. Fine time to be buying a new cell phone. So if you have tried to call me I'm not ignoring you my phone just doesn't work and well we don't answer our home phone. So best bet is email until i find time to take a break from vinyl and go get a new one.

Speaking of vinyl I just want to let everyone know I will stop taking orders on December 15th (I need a week to get caught up before Christmas. Hopefully I will get them all done) and will resume January 5th.
The cold medicine and I are really really tight right now. In fact we are inseparable. I am so sick of being sick! This is the 3rd sore throat I have had this year. What the hell - I'm done with it already. Luckily Lex has only had 1 ear infection so far. I am knocking on wood. Oh how I am knocking hard.

So now I've done a whole lot of typing and I'm out of time. Thanksgiving pictures coming soon.......

1 comment:

lishajeanne said...

And here I thought you were ignoring me. Good luck on the new phone. It is time for my new every 2 years one--in September. Still don't have it.