Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My funny boy

On Tuesday Lex and I went to Roberts, Lex loves to throw pennies in the water fountains. I am sure the employees love this. When we went to the fountain I asked him if he was going to make a wish. Very loudly he said " I wish mommy was nice to me". Lovely! I am sure everyone in the store heard how great of a mother I am.

Anyway I decided today I would be nice, I let him eat chocolate covered Cinnamon bears for breakfast, we went to Shelley to meet Carl for lunch at Mr. Pizza, and I took him to get a sno cone. We usually go through the drive-thru one in front of Smiths, but since I was being nice today we parked the car and walked up to the window. Lex even ordered his own (blue, green, and red striped). While waiting for me to get mine and pay he went and sat on the bench. After he got settled in he said "ahhh what a day" very contently.

So have you seen THIS? I need to start posting pictures. How fun would that be! If you know me you know I lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove Cosmo.

No comments: