Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I think its finally summer!

It is so nice out today. I love it!
I got totally spoiled on my birthday weekend a couple of weeks ago. I have been meaning to blog all about it but I just haven't done it yet. So today is the day.

It started on Saturday - we went to dinner with THESE guys to Olive-it Garden (as lex calls it). The food was super yummy. As if that weren't enough Jessica got me this book!!!

I'm in love! I have gone through it almost every night. It sleeps by me. did I mention that I love it! I had tried to get it but it was sold out every - or so I thought! She also got me other fun goodies like big scallop scissors. oh ya baby!

Then on Sunday (a day early) Carl gave me a wii. It is so much fun! I kick butt in bowling and tennis. We also got a wii fit - you can hula hoop and everything!

On Monday (the actually day of my birth 28 years ago) I went shopping all day with my mom. We didn't even argue. It was amazing. Then that night we went to Rosie and Gary's for a party. Paul and Christi did a Fiesta party! It was awesome! They had a Hannah pinata complete with hannah montana candy! Funny story about that from our Vegas trip, I will tell you when your older. We ate super yummy chicken taco's.

It was a great weekend! I have no pictures of it. But I'm so grateful for my family and friends! I am really blessed to have you all in my life. Thanks for a great weekend. You all made me feel really great! I love ya all!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You ROCK!!!

Bonnie Young said...

Happy Birthday Party girl, even if it is late. Glad that you had a good time and if possible you should post the chicken taco recipe if you can!! :)