Saturday, June 7, 2008

Life is going...

way to fast! I don't know why but I am always out of time, much like everyone else I'm sure. Anyhow here are some updates....
THIS GIRL has a blog! Super Fun! Speaking of this picture I am so glad it's snow cone season! I couldn't live without them. Funny story about this picture. Jessica and I drove all the way to Rigby to go to the scrapbook store there. Much to our dismay it was closed. So we tried to drowned our sorrows in GIANT snow cones. We ordered larges - not realizing just how LARGE they were! mmmmm they were tasty! So if you are ever in Rigby go to Main street and get a snow cone. I suggest the medium size, unless your upset go for the large baby.

I have also been doing some projects lately and listening to THIS GIRLS music - perfect for scrapbooking. Also been listening to a lot of THIS. Love it too. And my new favorite music for cleaning the house is the extreme rock channel on tv. Oh ya baby gotta love Whitesnake, Van Halen, Queensryche, Aerosmith, Meatloaf, Tesla and so so many more. Anyway back to projects.... I love the MM Animal Cracker line - it is soooo cute! Baby card to go with baby bag for our great old neighbors. This is the invitation Christi and I made for Hudson's 1st Birthday Party. Kit I did last week for ETM

I also did a fun layout with this picture for the June Moments Kit. So fun - you'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Bonnie Young said...

Cute projects and I'm thinking just cause its 20 degrees outside I might try and find us a snow cone, yummy. Let me know when your ready to scrap!!

Jessica said...

I love the Kit you did! It is so cute. You are so talented. Cant wait for another snow cone :)