Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Does anyone still read this thing?

Life has been crazy busy the last couple of weeks. I am now one of those annoying bloggers that never post. Sorry!

Here is what we've been doing.....

Friday Oct. 19th Took Lex to the doctor because he had croup. Doc put him on steroids and an antibiotic - he was good to go. I also packed for Kim's Crop

Saturday Oct. 20th Started the day going to the big Roberts sale - didn't want to wait in line so Jessica and I went to subway for breakfast where I was pleasantly surprised. I recommend the Subway on Channing. Carl and I went to the one on Woodruff and it wasn't the same. We went back to Roberts and did some shopping. Then we went to Kim's crop, made really cute stuff and got stuck in the bathroom listening to a man pee with Jessica (more on that later).

Sunday Oct. 21st Lex missed his primary program because he was sick.

Monday Oct. 22nd Our church has a fire in it and so for the next 2 weeks we couldn't use it.

Tuesday Oct. 23rd Mutual canceled because of church fire. It was nice to stay home on a Tuesday, I haven't done that in a while. Lex was upset because Tuesdays are him and daddy's night to play - no girls allowed.

Wednesday Oct. 24th Went to the temple with Young Women presidency. It was really great bonding time. Also ate yummy, cheap temple food.

Saturday Oct. 27th Super Saturday for our ward. They really had soup on Saturday. I made a lot of vinyl signs the past week and I was very glad it was done. They made some really cute projects. We also went to the pumpkin walk in Shelley with Carl's family. The Alan and Eva Tyger family came from Utah for a fun visit.

Sunday Oct. 28th Went to my parents for dinner. Went to Carl's parents and carved pumpkins. Carl's dad grew white pumpkins and we grew the regular orange variety. There was plenty for everyone. I forgot my camera so I will have to get pictures later from grandma Rosie.

Monday Oct. 29th We went to Boo at the Zoo with the Tygers and the rest of Idaho Falls. Don't think we will be attending that next year. Livee was a darling little red riding hood, Hudson was the cutest bee and Lex was spiderman. We only saw about 20 other spidermen there. We went to Pizza Hut afterward for dinner. Yummy! Then we came here and ate some yummy Orange pie. I will post that recipe cuz its good. Lex got to play Pokemon with Dallin. We all just got to hang out. It was really fun.

Tuesday Oct. 30th Mutual at our house for a baby shower. One of the other leaders is having a baby boy any day. We played fun games and learned how to make a diaper cake. We also ate yummy popcorn balls. Need to post that recipe also.

Wednesday Oct. 31st Halloween! Lex went trick or treating to Granma Tolley's, Grandma Rosie's and Tomm & Jessica's. We kept it short because we had to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM.

Thursday Nov. 1st Lex got his teeth worked on. They pulled 2, capped 1, and filled a few cavities. He did really good. It went by really fast - I am glad Carl was there. We played Nintendo's against each other while we were waiting. Lex has to go back in 2 weeks and get a spacer. He was pretty mad when he realized they took out his teeth. Learning about the tooth fairy made it somewhat ok. My cousin Tel and his wife Emily were at the same hospital having their 1st baby the same day! She wasn't born while we were there but I hear she is a doll. Her name is Kanani Jewel! Love it!

Saturday Nov. 3rd stayed home all day! Carl cleaned out the vehicles I love him for that. I cleaned of my desk's. They are still a mess. It was a really good relaxing day. I didn't even put on makeup - love days like that.

Did you make it through that? Holly Molly! Now that I am caught up I promise to post fun things - like pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course....I do!!!