Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cute Boy!

Hey every other day for posting is pretty good!

So every night to put Lex to bed our routine usually goes something like this...

Carl gets his PJ's on, I help him brush his chops and get him in bed and Carl reads him a story. A couple of nights ago we added another step. Heres how it went...
Me: Lex how many blankets do you want on?
Lex: What will I be if I have 1 on?
Me: Freezin' Cold
Lex: What will I be if I have 2 blankets on?
Me: A little bit cold
Lex: What will I be if I have 4 blankets on?
Me: Roasting Hot!
Lex: No I will be Roast Beef! How about I have 3 blankets on.

I love the stuff he comes up with! He is one funny kid! He rarely says "I Love You". He has told me on very few occations. So last night I say "goodnight Lex, I love you". I was waiting for his usual response "ok". Instead he pushed the hair away from my eye and said "I need to see both your eyes - I love you". It was so sweet! Totally made up for all the "ok's" he's given me in the past.

Now I am off to make signs! I will leave you with a layout I did awhile ago - I heart Elsie stuff!

Happy Saturday!





2 comments:

Amanda Gibson said...

Cute layout Jec! I'm so excited that I found your blog - and I can't believe you didn't tell me you have had one....since September!!! You're on my list, girl! (not the bad list - the list of blogs on my blog....)

Bonnie Young said...

That is sooooo sweet Jec! I actually have tears in my eyes.
Haven't seen you in ages either. We're croping this Friday Night you should come.
See ya,
Bonnie