Thursday, November 8, 2007

As promised...

So here is the story about Jessica and I in the bathroom.

Background
The ETM crops are held at the Idaho Falls activity center. In the center there is a Girls bathrooms and a Boys bathroom. Sometimes they are switched because the boys bathroom has more stalls than the girls. There aren't many men at the scrapbooking event. By many I mean 0. When you walk in the Boys bathroom there is 1 stall 1 urinal & 1 sink, but there is second door. Behind that door contains more stalls and more sinks.

Story
Jessica and I decide we need to use the restroom during our fun day of scrapbooking. We atomically go to the Boy's (since its usually the girls). They haven't been switched this particular day. We (I think I) decided we should use it anyway. We use the stalls behind the second door (refer to above). After we are done washing our hands we go to open the door - but wait! We hear someone coming in. Thinking its probably another woman we listen to make sure....

What we heard was Not a woman! We listen to the man pee and then wait for him to wash his hands. What? No washing! Gross!

So that day we were very grateful for the second door and our great timing. Although it could have been better - it could have been worse. I have very thankful I only had to listen and not see!

Here are some of the cute projects we did that day....

This is the cover of the mini book that the incredible Amanda taught.





















These are the fall pages. There are also winter, spring & summer. Stinkin cute!












We did some way cute Christmas cards and a really cute Halloween layout. I will post pictures of them as soon as I can find them.

This is the layout that I worked on ALL FREAKIN DAY!

Sorry for the crappy pictures I was in too much of a hurry.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha...Still makes me laugh just reading about it! Might just make a page of it... humm...