Friday, September 28, 2007

Take your kid to work day...

Lex has had some issues at preschool. He has gets time outs almost everyday. So we have a deal, if he gets no time outs he gets to choose a prize. Wednesday he got NO time outs! So he was thinking about what he wanted his prize to be. He had come up with renting the Yankee movie (Everyones Hero) or this...

Lex: I know what my prize could be

Me: What

Lex: How about you take me to daddy's work and then just go away!

So I did just that. I was thinking I would go pick him up in an hour or so. Well he stayed all day. He got to go to lunch and everything. He loved working with Daddy, Uncle Paul, and Jason. Carl said he was really good. He just played in the dirt all day. Carl said it was fun to have him there. I love my cute boys!

No comments: