Sunday, September 9, 2007

So how do I do this?

I decided to start a blog - Why you ask? Because Lex started preschool last week!
We are all excited .....
Lex is excited to go see Miss Janet and friends.
I am excited to have 2 hours with myself. (yes going to Winco with myself is one of my dreams!)
Carl is excited (not sure if he really is but will say he is).


Since Lex started preschool, I have a list of stuff I am going to do....

  1. Go to Winco by myself.
  2. THIS I am excited to get caught up on some scrap booking
  3. Ride the treadmill 2 miles a day. (yes I did say ride, I am starting of slow)
  4. Get lots of signs in the eBay store like 100 of them.
  5. Clean 1 room in my house everyday
  6. Do 1 load of laundry (including folding and putting away) everyday.
  7. Drink at least 64 oz of water everyday.
  8. Scrapbook
  9. Read books on how to be a good mommy
  10. Keep up my blog (my way of journaling)

We will see how it goes.


Lex loved his first week of preschool. Everyone told me how fast the 2 hours would go by, to my surprise I was waiting for 11:00 to come. The first day I took movies back, went to Carolyn's work and saw her display, went grocery shopping, went home and put the groceries away, and did the dishes. To my amazement I still had 15 minutes before I had to pick him up. Maybe I missed him just a little. I'm sure as I get used to it I will run out of time. Happy day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jec,

I am so excited to see that you have a blog and a bit jelous but I know that I would never keep it up. It is fun to read about you now too! :)

Jessica