Monday, September 24, 2007

10 Random things

10 random things.
1 - Carl vacuumed out the couch. Yes the entire vacuum is on the couch. I guess I need to show him the attachments, or maybe this is how I should vacuum the couch! Whatever the case a smiling man with a vacuum - I just felt it should be documented.
2 - Lex and I went to lunch with Jamie last week. While in the parking lot at Jamie's work Lex started coughing. Then he puked in my hand. Then I tried to puke Jamie laughed. It was fun for the whole family.

3 - Spiderman came for a visit. It's never to early to break out the holloween custume. You should wear yours tomorrow!

4 - We watched the season finale of Greys. I almost cried again. Cant wait until Thursday to see Meredeth, Kali, George, and all my other friends!


5- New James Blunt CD! I love it! Thanks James!

6 - I think Maddie & McKale are the cutest sisters ever! What do you think?

7 - Lex asked us what Heaven was. I think Carl did a very good job of answering.

8 - Carl and Lex did alot of this over the weekend.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: