Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What can I say?

I'm a sucky sucky blogger. Its been 7 months people! 7 months! As Amanda kindly pointed out if I just wait a few more months it will be July again and I wont have to post anything new. Planning ahead! That's me, always ahead - a year late.

I don't even know where to start. Life is crazy busy and better than ever. We've had a few minor changes in life. Lex started Kindergarten and LoVeS it. His teacher is wonderful and reminds us of Aunt Carolyn. She is so fun and happy all the time (both of them)!
In May we expanded the vinyl. Carl made another website http://www.expressionsvinyl.com/ and it stayed pretty small thoughout the summer. Then BAM it went nuts! We are so grateful. Just when the construction was coming to a complete halt. Carl no longer leaves the house to go to work, he just has to walk downstairs. Its been an adjustment but its been great. We've only had a few disagreements (if you believe that you don't know us very well). It was really hard having someone else come in and make changes to something I had been doing for several years by myself. They have proven to be great changes! It has taken hours and hours and days and days to build up but its been so worth it.

Jessica took some way fun pictures of us a couple of months ago. We used Carl's grandma's house for the background. Here are a few of our favorites....







I don't have blond hair anymore. It was time for a change.

I think that's all the Major things that's happened. I'm not making any promises but hopefully it will be sooner that 7 months before I post again.

4 comments:

Amanda Gibson said...

Look at you, all posting on your blog and stuff! And with pictures and everything! Super cute pictures, by the way!

Amanda Gibson said...

Holy shit - that was a lot of exclamation points. I promise I'm really not that perky.

Bonnie Young said...

What ever, Amanda is really that perky :)
Love the post, LOVE the pictures too. You almost inspired me to post on mine more then just advertizements. I said almost.
Love ya Jec

Amanda Gibson said...

Dude. It's May. May 7th, to be exact. Where have you been? What have you been doing? Have you eaten more lasagna?

T&A!!