Saturday, January 24, 2009

I thought we were over this...


(outside our front door)
What the hell? I thought it was going to be spring. Ok I was dreaming it would be spring but now I remember....


We live in Idaho where it snows until June. Ok Ok not really.


Last night Carl found out that his friend Adrian was in town so we went to dinner with Tomm and Jessica (as usual) and Adrian. We went to All of it Garden, as Lex calls it. Then the girls and lex did a little shopping at the Michaels while the boys did this.... Did you know caring is sharing? Well yes it is. So Michaels has these super cute paper packs for let say $10.00 or so. You want to buy one and use a 40% coupon. Then the paper pack is only $6.00. But what are you going to do with 4 sheets of the same paper? Lets be honest. You will use a few sheets and the rest will sit in your stack of unused paper. Right? So split it with a buddy! Then the paper pack is only $3.00 and that my friend will make you holler.


( top is making memories and the bottom is colorblok)
So last night Jessica bought 1 super cute paper pack and I bought 1 super cute paper pack. Then while the boys where playing rockband we split it up. I don't know why we didn't think of this earlier. Now we each have 2 sheets of each design of paper for much cheaper. With the state of my bank account right now I've got to be cheap. These were actually nice thick paper not the flimsy that is usually in the packs.


We have also been doing a little something I like to call slavery. Just kidding. Lex has chores now and gets an allowance. Its our first week wish us luck that the smile will stay. Yeah I know dreaming again.

I'm a little obsessed with vinyl. As of late I'm also obsessed with birds/owl/animals. So why not make bird out of vinyl? I would show you the rest of the wall but then my freak flag would be waving (as Amanda would say) and I'm just not ready to admit how ridiculous it got this time.

Happy Saturday.

Oh I also wanted to say - if you ever want people to comment on your blog just post a pictures of a chic in her undies. I got the most comments I've ever had! 5 - that's just how cool I am!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You are hilarious! It was such a great idea to split up our paper! I too cant believe that we hadnt thought of it sooner.

Also, way cute picture of you in the mirror with the vinyl! Love it!

Jessica

lishajeanne said...

Your Freak Flag! I love it! You crack me up. I look forward to your posts!

Amanda Gibson said...

Super cute paper, Jec! Now I'm going to have to go to the Michaels!