Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life is crazy busy...

How is yours?

I made this super easy board to hold all of Lex's artwork. The kid comes home with like 3 pages from preschool. We will have to change the board weekly. Instructions are HERE. She has some really fun ideas. I did add the yoyo's at each end to cover up where we screwed it into the wall.

Vinyl has been crazy! Its been fun though - I'm doing like 3 Super Saturday's. It is so fun to see all the different projects. I have so many ideas for Christmas now I don't even know where to start. In between all the vinyl craziness I went a little crazy decorating our entry way.

Lex went a little crazy while I was taking pictures of it....

Speaking of Mr. Lex W, he went on his first field trip for preschool. They got to go to the pumpkin patch. He rode a bus and everything! They even got to pick out pumpkins to take home. His was awesome and he was proud! He's also hiding a candy bar behind his back in this picture. Silly boy!

We have not been playing enough of this lately!

Rockband is awesome and you should play it!

4 comments:

lishajeanne said...

there is the best reason to own a vinyl cutter. Those decorations are soooo cute!

Bonnie Young said...

SOOOO glad that you updated you blog, I check it daily! Your entry looks so cool, why don't you come and do mine j/k. Your boy is cute and the board is such a great idea!!

Kim Rose said...

LOVE your entry! LOVE the board idea. I need to make one of those for Katelyn. Adorable!
You are so creative... I need to be more like you! :)

Lea Ann Jacobs said...

Love you new banner and I can see it!