Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random Thoughts


So its been awhile has it! I don't really have much to blog about. Life is crazy as usual. Here are some random thoughts that I have thought lately. (say that 10 times fast!)
  1. Water makes me pee --- a lot
  2. I am taking a small like 2 week (its almost over) scrap break. Here is my thoughts - I never think I do it enough (scrap booking that is - geesh get your mind out of the gutter!) and I always think I should. So I am taking a break so I wont feel guilty.
  3. Why doesn't anyone in Idaho Falls carry the LOVE ELSIE stuff? I DO LOVE ELSIE! and cosmo and october afternoon and pink paisley and and and.......
  4. I hate white sunglasses
  5. I wish we could sell a house
  6. I want to learn how to sew - the apron (my dads still wears on occasion) that I made in the 7th grade does not count. I want to make this. Cute huh - I bought the pattern so am I a little closer.
  7. Lex and Carl make me laugh everyday - that makes me happy.
  8. Wish I could go shopping and eat sno-cones with this girl every day.
  9. I wish the person who has checked out the work and the glory Vol. 4 on CD from the Idaho Falls Library would take it back. I would like a turn.
  10. Happy Birthday to Jimmy John Sandwich - you know who you are! Your finally as old as me! I hope you have a great day!
  11. Loving this girls playlist. I heart Bon Jovi. Thanks for reminding me!
  12. I wish we could sell a freakin house - like yesterday.
  13. Missing these guys.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice post!! Love the randomness. And the picure of Lex..totally cute. Love the text on the photo! See ya soon!

Jessica

Bonnie Young said...

Hey You,
Are we still scrappin this month? Amanda will be gone the 3rd Sat, so perhaps the 4th? Love your post, inspires me to do one, well almost :)