Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Moments projects

Here is the Moments projects I did this month for ETM. I loved this months papers - so fun to work with. The rub ons were also awesome! They were the nice ones that go on very easily and there is a ton of them. Enough you can spell every word in the dictionary. At least every word in the dictionary I know the meaning of any way.


I really like doing the kit. I have been looking through old pictures that I want to scrap but just haven't done yet, to find ones that will go with the papers. They are not in order by date at all, but I don't care because at least I am getting it done.


Grandma Rosie's birthday in 2004. She got a birthday bear from Build a Bear, that sings. Lex absolutely loved it.


They day Hudson Gray Tyger was born. I can't believe it was almost 1 year ago. I remember looking at Paul & Hudson through the hospital glass. Paul was so cute he was just grinning from ear to ear. Christi was amazing and looked great after just having a baby, still with makeup and earrings on.

Michelle's graduation in 2002. I flew to Tennessee with her parents and brother. I have more pictures I think I am going to add a second page to this one.

A fun bag that fits a bath and body soap perfect.

1 comment:

Kim Rose said...

You are doing a great job on the kits. Love the gift sak idea!