Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter cont.

Day 2
We went to church and Lex wore the cute outfit my mom got for him. She found it on Target's website for like $7 for everything except the shoes.

Sorry the picture is blurry Lex cant hold still for the life of him!

I made these little cute handouts for my young woman. I found them from this girl and this site. I'm not much on digital scrap booking but these were fast and easy!

Then we went to Grandma Tolley's for dinner and fun! We ate lots of yummy food!

I got the recipe for the yummy veggie pizza HERE. They have the best recipes. They are usually so easy and you can actually find all the ingredients. I hate recipes that have stuff in them I've never heard of.

Cute nieces in their Easter dresses.

We saw a mangy moose in the field behind my parents house and then the hair coloring began...

McKale got a barbie for Easter that included a hair coloring gadget. It was actually pretty fun. Everyone Else's has dark hair so it didn't show up as well, but since I'm a natural blond - hehe she went to town on my hair. Luckily it washed out!

No comments: