Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LOVE

So I have rethought the Cosmo dilemma. I only need the Cogsmo and Get Happy lines. The Honey Pie line is negotiable. Anyway - I made this fun thing today for my entry way. I bought the garland at Roberts and the other stuff is the Cosmo's Sugar Sugar stuff I bought from Express the Moment.

Last night we had New beginnings for Young Women. We had the girls wear their PJ's - the theme was "Become the Girl of Your Dreams." It turned out great and I am glad it's over. Happy Wednesday!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda Gibson said...

Super cute, Jec!

Bonnie Young said...

I didn't know that you were in YW, thats awsome, i bet your great at it!!! Did kim get some knew lines in that I don't know about or is that the Hey Sugar that you were talking about, and who's your on-line source for all the great stuff?
Chat soon.
B