Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A pretty shitty post

I have just been such a blogging slacker! I apologize!

So today I went and picked up Lex from preschool. We drive down the road and something stinks so bad. I thought it smelled like puke or poop or something nasty. I check Lexs shoes, Miss Janet does have a cat and sometimes they get to play in the backyard. Maybe the cat left something in the grass and Lex stepped on it.

Clean shoes.

So I look in his backpack totally expecting to see somebodies hurled breakfast.

Nothing there.

So I tell myself I am being overly sensitive to some little smell. (I always think my car smells like burning peanut butter and Carl tells me I am crazy, maybe I am since the last 3 cars I have owned have smelled like that at 1 time or another.)

Lex and I go to Walmart and pick up some cute pictures from Jessica.(a entire summers worth. Note to self - get pictures printed more often) A couple of times while I am talking to her I smell the gross smell. Then I think well maybe Lex crapped himself. It's never happened before. So after chatting with her we leave and I check Lex's shorts. Notta. Thank goodness!

So finally we are getting in the car and I look at my shoes. Yellowish greenish some kind of animal crap all over one side and on the bottom! Let me just tell you it was GROSS! With a capital GGGGRRRRRR!

So to everyone in Walmart who thinks I smell like shit - I am really sorry! I did smell like shit. Have a happy day and think of a nice good clean smell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm ya,
That's my friend! I am so proud of you! Frieken amazing sauce if I don't say so myself! You are so you and that's why we'll be friends forever my friend!!
with love,
Jimmy Jon Sandwich