Monday, June 30, 2008

WARNING: Gross!

Lex apparently has allergies. His eyes were so red and puffy today he could barley see. So we went down to the WalMart and got some medicine. A couple of hours later he kept asking for a drink and said his mouth tasted yucky.

This is a conversation that followed....

ME: Did the drink help your mouth taste better?

LEX: No, but when I eat my boogers then it tastes better.

YUCKY! Boys are gross!

So I leave you with this and hopefully you wont have to eat boogers to get the gross taste out of your mouth.


Well I was going to post a picture but the computer is stupid or blogger is stupid or maybe I am stupid.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I love your stories. Did you edit them for me? You don't have to you know. We had a great time with you guys too. We miss and love you.

Love ya,
Eva

P.S. I get this feeling that you love your cosmo cricket! ;)