Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Febuary 7th? That was my last posting! Yikes! I've been a slacker! So.....
Happy Valentines Day
too late for that

Happy St. Patrick's Day
too late for that one too!

Happy Easter!
still too late!

I will post some pictures of our fun Easter Weekend as soon as I learn how to use photoshop... Maybe that's not a good idea, that might be awhile! OK so I wont wait until I learn how to use it - I'll figure something out. I took the Kodak software off my computer hoping that would make me figure out how to use elements. Well that was several months ago and I don't think it was such a great idea!

Anyway it was a wild weekend that included tattoo's and hair coloring. Not just blond or brown hair coloring I'm talkin' pink and blue. Pictures coming soooon......................


No comments: