Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shows we watch!

We watch

Pushing Daisies - Fun show and I love Ned and Chuck







Greys - Cant wait for tonight! What is going to happen with George and Callie?

Private Practice - Wasn't sure at first but I like it now!

Desperate Housewives - At first I was really appalled that my mother would watch such a show but now I Love it!

With out a trace - Good drama but not bloody and gutty like CSI

Simpsons - Carl and Lex's Favorite






I am getting really excited for the ETM crop on Saturday! It will be a fun girl day with Jessica, Jamie, Amanda. The girl that does me and Jamie's hair is also coming with her mama and sister. I am going to try and get organized so I can get lots done!


Oh - also I think Lex can spell - This morning Carl and I were talking about taking Lex to the D-O-C-T-O-R for his cough. Lex said no I don't need to go to the doctor today. Maybe he's a really smart kid or maybe his parents just think so.

Have a Happy Thursday!

No comments: